• Cox Media Group is in the process of integrating its Atlanta media operations under the umbrella of four newly named executives who will work together to manage CMG Atlanta’s portfolio of traditional and digital media platforms, beginning in 2018 — Moya Neville is CMG Atlanta’s new VP of Sales, Donna Hall is CMG Atlanta’s new VP of Marketing, Mark Medici is CMG Atlanta’s new VP of Audience and Newspaper Operations and Paul Briggs is CMG Atlanta’s new VP of Content and Broadcast Operations.
• Neville (left) returns to CMG after spending the last three years at Cox Media, a division of sister company Cox Communications. In her previous role at Cox Media, Neville developed and led the sales strategy for the enterprise, and she oversaw the revenue and profit growth of operations in CMG’s 20 local sales offices. Before joining Cox Media, Neville was SVP of Sales and Marketing for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
• A 30-year Cox veteran, Hall (second from left) has served as VP/Market Manager for CMG Atlanta and Athens radio stations since 2014. She previously worked in Dayton, OH as SVP of Marketing and Client Solutions for CMG Ohio when the company integrated its radio, TV and newspaper operations in 2010.
• Medici (second from right) has served as the Multi-Market Vice President of Audience. He and his teams have led the business intelligence, platform development, content optimization, content distribution and consumer sales strategies and tactics that drive CMG Newspapers’ successful print and digital audience, revenue and product development results.
• Briggs (right) is currently VP/GM of WHBQ-TV/Memphis, where he and his team significantly improved the performance of the station, achieving record high ratings and revenue performance, and elevating the station to a leadership position in the market. Prior to Memphis, Briggs was the Director of Sales at WSOC-TV/Charlotte.
“This is the perfect leadership team to take CMG Atlanta into the future,” said CMG EVP Jane Williams. “Integrating CMG Atlanta is part of the company’s multi-faceted strategy to position us for future growth and success. With our integrated media approach, we have a unique opportunity in CMG’s flagship market where we offer our audiences unparalleled award-winning content, our customers comprehensive strategic business solutions, and our employees unrivaled cross-platform career opportunities.” CMG will begin the search for Briggs’ successor in Memphis immediately.